Goodguys’ New BASF “America’s Most Beautiful” Top 12 Award to be Selected This Weekend at the 34th West Coast Nationals
It’s not just for street rods anymore! The newly restructured BASF America’s Most Beautiful Top 12 title award is now open to all Street Rods, Hot Rods, Trick Trucks, Street Machines, Customs, Custom Rods and Muscle Cars through 1987 vintage. This is now simply a beauty contest. The most beautiful vehicle will be chosen and awarded with a 2021 Goodguys Top 12 title!
The first year of the newly restructured award being handed out was in 2020 and went to Bob Matranda’s “Brute Force” ’55 Chevy, but it was selected virtually due the West Coast Nationals event not taking place. This year it is happening in-person at the 34th West Coast Nationals in Goodguys’ hometown of Pleasanton, California. All candidates vying for this Top 12 Title must park in the “Builders Choice” Parking Area Saturday, Aug. 28th from 7am-Noon. The Top 5 Finalists will be chosen from this area only and the winner will be announced during a special awards presentation ceremony Saturday evening.
What does the winner receive for having the Most Beautiful vehicle in America?
- National bragging rights
- Beautiful billet aluminum award from Goodguys
- Custom-wrapped “Rolling Trophies” Tool Box from Snap-On
- RaceDeck garage flooring
- Car Care products from Meguiar’s
- 10×10 E-Z UP canopy
- Full color feature in the Goodguys Magazine and Yearbook
- Special feature on FuelCurve.com
- Exclusive invitation and travel accommodations to the season-ending Goodguys 24th Southwest Nationals in Scottsdale, AZ where all of the “Top 12” cars and trucks of the year will be on display