Better Battery Bolt: A New Design for Side Post Battery Terminals
Better Battery Bolt announces a better way to connect power cables to a side post battery. This new bolt is designed to take the guess work out of knowing what size wrench to use. 8mm? 5/16? Pliers? No! Simply use a 1/4-inch drive ratchet to install or remove and never have stripped or rounded side terminals again.
Additional design feature is a larger stud for jumper cables and battery chargers. Prior designs did not allow a proper connection point which causes the jumper cable to easily fall off. The stud on the Better Battery Bolt is ribbed to allow alligator-style clamps to “bite” and not slip off.
Better Battery Bolt Benefits:
- Removes any guesswork to know what size wrench to use
- Simply installs with a 1/4-inch drive ratchet
- Standard 3/8-inch x 16 coarse threads
- Longer thread for stronger cable connection
- 7/8-inch long stud with ribbed circumference
- Sturdy black steel design
Click Here to learn more