Billet Specialties Tru Trac LT1 Serpentine Accessory Drive System
GM’s Gen V LT1 has excellent pedigree and high-tech features that bring reliable horsepower to your application. Billet Specialties Tru Trac LT1 serpentine drive is engineered to allow hassle free installation into classic muscle cars while providing a stable and reliable engine accessory drive that just happens to look great! Dyno testing ensures perfect alignment, proper accessory RPM’s and optimal performance of all components. With over 15 years’ experience manufacturing front engine accessory drives with the best brands in aftermarket components, there is a reason Billet Specialties Tru Tracs are the choice of the nation’s top builders.
Gen V Tru Trac LT1 Serpentine Drive Features:
- Fits 2016-up Gen V LT1, LT376/535 wet sump
- Quality components from the best brands in aftermarket performance:
– Powermaster 170 amp one-wire alternator
– Edelbrock water pump
– Genuine Sanden SD7 AC compressor
– Tuff Stuff power steering pump
– ARP fasteners
– Continental Poly-V serpentine belt
- Hard coat anodizing for durability in high belt wear areas
- Precision machined black anodized pulleys, brackets and covers
- Stainless steel hardware used throughout for corrosion resistance
- Compressor manifold included
- Power steering hardline included
- Pre-installed power steering and alternator pulleys for ease of installation.
- Dyno tested for performance and reliability.
- Over 15 years of accessory drive experience used by the nation’s top builders