BluePrint Engines Introduces New Executive Order 383 Stroker Crate Engine Kit
Engine Manufacturer, BluePrint Engines, is happy to announce that the company has recently been granted an Executive Order for their Small Block Chevy Engine Kit from the California Air Resources Board (C.A.R.B.). Exective Order number D-824-1, the Small Block Chevy Engine Kit enables BluePrint to offer a 383 stroker crate engine solution which has been proven not to increase emissions when installed in your GM pickup truck or SUV that is a 2000 model year or older and came with a California-certified Gen 1 naturally aspirated 5.7 gasoline engine block.
This emission compliant crate engine is assembled using a new BluePrint cast iron replacement block and the Stroker Small Block Chevy Engine Kit (Part Number: BPP38350RA). The kit includes a complete rotating assembly, a camshaft kit, and a set of fully-assembled BluePrint aluminum small block Chevy cylinder heads to complete the longblock. This Executive Order BluePrint crate engine will give your GM truck or SUV a 24% increase in horsepower and torque to the ground over the factory 350 small block Chevy.
- NEW BluePrint Cast Iron Replacement Block
- BluePrint Steel Crankshaft 3.750″ Stroke
- Roller Camshaft Specs .477 Intake .471 Exhaust / 202 Intake 212 Exhaust Duration @ .050 / 115 LSA
- BluePrint Engines H8002K Aluminum Cylinder Heads
- Compression Ratio 10:1
- No ECU tuning or recalibration required
- +47 Rear Wheel Horsepower Increase over Stock!
- +55 Rear Wheel Ft-lbs Torque Increase over Stock!
- Advertised horsepower/torque gains were achieved on a chassis dyno with factory EFI and ECU in a Vortec equipped (otherwise stock) GM truck
- Engine is shipped with the dyno results
“We are excited to be offering this 383 stroker engine that has our BluePrint Engines Small Block Chevy Kit and provides customers with a 50-state legal replacement crate engine,” says Chris Larson, Director of Product Development. “It is a direct drop-in with no tuning or fuel system changes required, saving the installer time and money, while also providing an increase in power. It’s a great replacement engine to give your GM truck or SUV the extra power it may need while also being covered by our 30-month/50,000-mile warranty.”
Available to order now! For more information, visit the BluePrint Engines website here.