Fix-a-Flat Celebrates 50th Anniversary By Giving Away A RestoMod 1970 Chevy C10
Fix-A-Flat, the fastest and easiest emergency flat tire solution, is celebrating its 50th year in business by giving away a 1970 Chevy C10 RestoMod!
Fix-a-Flat has teamed up with famed Formula Drift drivers and builders Chris Forsberg and Dylan Hughes to build and upgrade the truck utilizing parts from AutoZone’s Duralast brand and an Edelbrock engine.
Enthusiasts can watch the build and enter for a chance to win the giveaway by visiting www.fixaflat.com/sweeps50 starting June 1. From break down to paint, and engine installation to the interior details, Chris and Dylan at the Fix-a-Flat Performance Garage will cover the entire RestoMod in great detail. Online episodes post every Friday, starting June 5.
The giveaway will run through August 14, 2020. One lucky winner will be presented with the classic Fix-a-Flat yellow and white 1970 Chevy C10 at a giveaway celebration later in the year.
“Just like Fix-a-Flat’s formula over the years, we’re improving this Chevy C10 from the inside out,” said Chad Ellman, Marketing Manager for Fix-A-Flat. “Enthusiasts don’t have to do anything other than enter the giveaway for a chance to win the Chevy C10 and we can’t wait to give it away as a symbol of our appreciation for our customers over the past 50 years.”
The Fix-a-Flat Performance Garage is currently in the process of making the following modifications to the 50th Anniversary C10:
- Installation of an Edelbrock Performer Classic Crate Engine
- Full frame-off restoration with powder-coated frame and bare-metal stripped panels
- Suspension/brakes: These are all upgraded to heavy duty C20 parts for better durability and braking power.
- Control arms upper and lower
- Ball joints, lower ball joints
- Pitment arm
- Idler arm
- Inner tie rod, outer tie rods
- Tie-rod turnbuckles
- Brake rotors, calipers, pads, hoses
- Brake master cylinder
- Brake booster
- Duralast Battery
- Duralast Power steering hoses
- Duralast fan belt
- New Spindles
- New Springs
- Shock absorbers
- New wiring harness
- Method Alloy Wheels
- Nexen Mud Terrain MTX Rodian Tires
- New Radiator
- New Torque converter
- New transmission
- Magnaflow exhaust
- All upgraded polyurethane bushings for the body
- New Rockford-Fosgate stereo
- Custom Grip Royal steering wheel
- New bumpers, new tailgate
- New windshield
- Polished diff cover
- All new interior
- Much more!