Goodguys 1st Virtual Car Show – Top 22 Awards Ceremony presented by Meguiar’s
We had a great 1st Virtual Car Show presented by Meguiar’s today and are thrilled with the participation that you all contributed to it! We saw a ton of cool rides, gathered some ideas for our own projects and overall just enjoyed what we have been missing out on while we’re not hosting our normal events during these tough times…we hope you enjoyed it, too! As some of you may already know, all Goodguys awards ceremonies begin at 2:22pm. It’s something our founder Gary Meadors came up with – he’d say, “where were you at 2:22?” and it stuck…Gary had a lot of cool sayings like that.
Meguiar’s wanted to get involved in this Virtual Car Show experience and are giving away complete car detailing kits to the Top 22 user-submitted rides that have been uploaded today via the Instagram hashtag, posted on our Goodguys Facebook page, or those directly uploaded to the Virtual Car Show page during the pre-registration time frame! If your car is featured in this gallery stay tuned for a member of Goodguys to reach out to you for more information next week…and congratulations!
Additionally, you can email a photo of your ride plus some detailed information about you and your car to our Goodguys Gazette editor for a chance to get your car in the pages of the magazine! Follow these simple rules to better your chance of making it in the magazine:
- Make sure the file is large enough to print – a good smartphone (iPhone, Android, etc.) image file is perfect, a digital camera file is even better!
- We want to see your entire car from the front bumper to the back bumper – don’t chop off your bumpers, roof or wheels & tires.
- Want to send multiple photos? Great! But try to limit it to 2-4 and send them all in one email when possible.
- Choose or take a photo with an unobstructed background – no trash cans, orange cones, etc. in the background that will draw attention away from your car.
- Submit your photo(s) to [email protected] and you just might see your ride in an upcoming issue of the Gazette!