Roadster Shop SPEC Chassis 1970-81 for GM F Body
Possibly one of Roadster Shop’s most hotly requested chassis setups – SPEC for 2nd Gen F Body is all new ready to rock! Everything that made the 1967-69 Camaro SPEC chassis such an amazing, easy to install package is now available for 1970-81 F Body 2nd Gen’s…ZERO FLOOR MODS NEEDED. Fully, bolt-in, complete chassis!
High-resolution 3D scanning has enabled the Roadster Shop to create an exact model of the original Camaro floor pan and undercarriage. 3D scanning combined with the introduction of the RS exclusive ‘Laser Rails’, has allowed for a complete CAD design of an entirely new chassis system that can contour exactly to the Camaro floor pan. All stock mounting points are utilized for a truly bolt-on application with ZERO floor modifications or need to remove the existing rear rails.
1970-81 F Body SPEC Chassis Standard Features:
- RS exclusive “Laser Rails” precision CNC laser cut and contoured
- Crossmembers and chassis bracing to allowing for 3″ exhaust
- Engine mounts for SBC, BBC, or optional LS & LT
- Adjustable, drop out trans mount
- No floor modifications required for chassis installation
- Trans tunnel mods may be necessary for larger automatic transmissions
- Utilizes factory body, bumper, and core support mounts for a true bolt-on installation
- RS SV by Fox fixed valve coilovers
- Power rack & pinion steering
- Easy to adjust upper a-arm eccentric mounts for fast and accurate alignments
- Wilwood Pro Spindle
- Parallel 4-Bar rear suspension
- Ford 9″ housing with 31 spline axles
Visit www.roadstershop.com for more information.