Safety First! What To Expect When You Attend The Goodguys Heartland Nationals!
Social Distancing And Additional Health & Hygiene Measures Will Be In Place!
The health & safety of everyone attending the show is our number one priority! While our “Goodguys Cares” health & safety guidelines provide a general outline of how to prepare to attend a Goodguys show, the following specific measures will be in effect and enforced throughout the weekend at the Goodguys 29th Speedway Motors Heartland Nationals presented by BASF:
- Social Distancing – We ask all attendees to exercise personal responsibility and do their best to maintain a 6 ft. distance between themselves and other non-immediate-household members of their family at all times. Goodguys and the Iowa State Fairgrounds will provide social distancing markers in high traffic areas including building and restroom entrances, shopping and food vendor zones and other applicable areas of the show. Additionally, certain indoor areas of the show will have capacity limits to allow for proper social distancing, so please be patient and understanding, as there may be short waiting times in order to enter a building. Lastly, we ask all registered participants to keep a minimum distance of 10 ft. between your vehicle and the next parked vehicle in the general Show & Shine areas of the show.
- Face Coverings (Outdoors) – While face coverings will not be mandatory for the outdoor portions of the show, Goodguys’ staff will be wearing face coverings at all times throughout the weekend, and we highly encourage all attendees to bring their own personal face covering and wear it in outdoor spaces where staying 6 ft. apart from other people is not “feasible.”
- Face Coverings (Indoors) – For anyone entering or working in an indoor portion of the show, face coverings will be mandatory and strictly enforced for the duration of your visit inside any building. Goodguys will have a limited amount of facemasks available for sale for anyone who is not prepared with their own.
- Personal Hygiene – Goodguys and the Iowa State Fairgrounds will be working overtime to ensure that restrooms and food areas of the show are cleaned maintained on an hourly basis. Again, we also ask all attendees to exercise personal responsibility wash their hands often throughout the day and to carry and use personal hand sanitizer as necessary.
- Contactless Payment Methods – We all know that “cash is king”, but to help reduce contact between attendees and vendors, we encourage all attendees and vendors to be prepared and and use contactless payment methods (credit/debit cards, paypal, venmo, etc.) whenever possible for payments made at the show.
For more information about the “Goodguys Cares” health & safety guidelines, please view the following link: Goodguys Cares – Event Attendee Health & Safety Guidelines